Welcome to Yeovil College's Sports Centre...
Yeovil College's sports centre consists of a multi-purpose sports hall, fully equipped fitness centre and changing facilities.
Sports Hall is available to hire for a range of activities and plays host to a wide variety of sports and activities throughout the week including Badminton, Five-A-Side Football and Volleyball.
The Fitness Centre
In the Fitness Centre there is a wide range of equipment, weights and expertise available to all, including:
- A range of cardiovascular equipment giving your heart, lungs and muscles a first class workout.
- A range of modern resistance machines allowing the user to perform exercise safely and correctly.
- An extensive range of free weights for traditional and sports related exercises.
- Inclusive Fitness Initiative (IFI) equipment allowing full access of exercises to all able and disabled people.
- Qualified, knowledgeable and friendly instructors to help you with every aspect of your training.
Sports Clubs - Improve Your Teams Strength and Endurance!
We offer the use of our gym to external clubs who are looking to develop strength and endurance in their teams. Corporate prices are available for these types of sessions at extremely competitive prices. So if you are looking for a personal gym where equipment is accessible to help provide that competitive edge for the season please contact the Sports Centre on 01935 845375.
Membership Costs & Opening Times
To make cost effective use of these facilities become a member of the Fitness Centre!
For more information on prices and availability, please email Sport.Centre@yeovil.ac.uk
To purchase your college sports kit please Click Here. There is an expectation that all learners will wear their kit when representing the college in fixtures (home and away) and when taking part in sports training sessions (as a participant, official or coach). Second year learners do not need to purchase new kit.
For more information, please call: